Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

I AM TO MY BELOVED AND MY BELOVED IS MINE

Ani Le Dodi ve Dodi Li

I am to my beloved and my beloved is mine - Song of Songs 6:3 This beautiful phrase, taken from Song of Songs has adorned many ketubot and wedding rings. It is one of the most meaningful symbols of a traditional Jewish wedding. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26507798 http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=17155258 I just got this beautiful handmade papercut card by Miss. Jerise http://www.jerise.etsy.com/ A beautiful way to say "I love you." Entwined trees with branches and roots, and in between them sits Hebrew lettering from Song of Songs: "I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine" ("ani l'dodi v'dodi li"). These papercut designs are each cut by hand: papercutting is a traditional Jewish art. BEAUTIFUL ART TO FRAME

2 comments:

Anonymous :

Thank you for sharing with us.

Heart N Sew Designs :

I just gave you the One Lovely Blog Award! Go to my blog for details!

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger