Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

Let's Talk TEA

If you love tea,as much as I do.... YOU can read this..I just discovered MY new favorite company,Teavana.
Teavana teas are completely natural, i bought the Mate Tea,and let me tell you..this is so yummy ,i wish you can smell it. Mate tea gives the most energy of any type of tea; they have 100% of the caffeine as a cup of coffee,and i do need that ,as a mother to 4 kid's:) Mate teas also help curb the appetite and contain 21 vitamins and minerals for the body. Teavana has a collection of tea including :green teas,white teas,black teas, herbal teas and the list is long.. If you're not familiar with their tea,you can visit this web site http://www.teavana.com/ and find a store near you,you will love it. By the way,ahhhh,don't forget to write me what YOU think.. "You deserve the perfect tea cup"
LOVE,
SimaG

5 comments:

Tarja Mustonen-Blomquist :

Thanks for the The-tips!Have a nice day!!

Jen of MadeByGirl :

Hi Sima... ! I love teavana.. I bought blooming tiger white tea from there and a few other items... It's one of my favorite shops. :)

Deslynn W :

These teas are very appealing. Worth trying.

SimaG Jewelry :

You are going to LOVE it Deslynn,great reason to go to the mall.lol.


Thank YOU Jennifer !


Thank YOU Tarja!

Anonymous :

Thank you SimaG, thank you for sharing this post.
My family and I found this store very close to our house,we love it.


We have tea party !

..Deb..

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger