Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724
"Listen"Hebrew Necklace /Original Design
This is one of the most powerful prayer.
Hebrew: Sh'ma Yis'ra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad.
English: Hear, Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.
I stamped the words on the disc ,as an "S" shape for the word SH'MA (hear- listen)and the letter in Hebrew SHIN.
NOTE: Please note that this page contain the name of God.
If you print it outOR buy this necklace, please treat it with appropriate respect.
Oseh shalom bim'romav, hu ya'aseh shalom aleinu v'al kol Yis'ra'eil. V'im'ru "Amein."(He Who makes peace in His heights, may He make peace upon us and upon all Israel. Now say: "Amen")
made with LOVE,
SimaG

4 comments:

Anonymous :

Oh Sima another magnificent creation!!!

{YONA}

janil :

Oh... It's lovely!!!And the prayer so beautiful... Althought I don't understand them, I love the Hebrew characters. Thank you for translating it.

I hope send you an e-mail soon... I had some bad days...

Hugs and kisses!!!

Anonymous :

Hi! This was waiting for me when I got home from work Friday. I can't thank you enough. The execution is gorgeous, and the packaging... such a great addition! This was a gift for my Mom. A family necklace... it made her cry. :) Thank you so much! I will be ordering from you in the future!

-Nicole-

Anonymous :

There are a lot of personalized jewelry on etsy but Simag's is set apart from those by her unique style and creativity. Plus, she is super fast with communication and shipment. Thanks so much!

Kay.

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger