Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

Sexy & B E A U T I F U L

For ALL of you who just LOVE simple jewelry.
This necklace is FOR YOU!
I made this necklace for my daughter who is 17 and she loves it and wears it everyday.
*Code for FREE shipping: BOULDER
made with LOVE,
SimaG

3 comments:

Anonymous :

Beautiful Girl!

Jennifer S :

I love how simple and elegant this one is. You make such beautiful jewelry.

Anonymous :

Sima,Thank you for sending the beautiful pendant. It was so nicely packaged, too! I couldn't be more pleased.Great work!

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger