Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

as-seen-in-Rocky-Mountain-Bride-mag

3 comments:

Anonymous :

Congrats Sima.
I got my necklace today and is it fabulous. It was supposed to be a bday gift for my daughter in Sep but as soon as I saw it I couldn't wait. She loves it and it is so special. Thank you for making her day and mine. Thank you for the very speedy delivery. She loved the sachet (her first).

Love your work!
.D.

Dorana :

sima! how exciting! the article came out amazing! im SO glad to have been able to create exactly the sentiment to compliment your beautiful work! can you send me a copy of the magazine!?

siempre- dorana

HeartOnSleeveArt :

so cool! congrats sima!

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger