Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

:::We have a winner::: congrats to winner number #51.katymilemom..please e.mail me

You won one disc necklace with your choice of a pearl ,birthstone or quartz. please e.mail me in 24 hours.if not..i will use http://www.random.org/ ... again. THANK YOU EVERYONE... if you wish to place any order ,you got 10% off. code#simagboulder LOVE, SimaG

3 comments:

Tasha Danko :

Hello there,
Sorry but how do we know what number we are? Is it from your blog comments?

SimaG Jewelry :

Hello Tasha.
Thank you for visiting my blog:) yeee COLORADO.. #51 is this lady.i convo her last night,if this lady will not reply back to me by 11:59pm i will use random.org again and will choose a number.
LOVE,
SimaG
SIMAG.ETSY.COM
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I am a follower, and my favorite is small key charm and The Traveler's Prayer.

LOVE,

{k}
katymilemom@gmail.com

September 1, 2009 6:11 PM

Anonymous :

Hello Sima,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the beautiful necklace.

I'm so glad to be part of your giveaway.

~Katy~

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger