Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

She is X-ray tech and med student but in her heart.. always an artist - Meet Heather from www.PnsNNedls.etsy.com

I would like you to meet my dear friend ,HEATHER from http://www.etsy.com/shop/PnsNNedls etsy.
She is X-ray tech and med student but in her heart.. always an artist.
Heather is inspired by tattoo art. "Tattoo art is safer than the real thing!"
Go ahead and ck her beautiful handmade one of a kind art, you are going to love it as much as i do.
Last week i create a necklace for Heather,she loved it so much that send a new beautiful avatar for my etsy shop.
THANK YOU HEATHER,I LOVE IT!!!

9 comments:

HeartOnSleeveArt :

love you sima

SimaG Jewelry :

LOVE you too Ms.Heather:)

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog :

Nice feature Sima! Glad you chose the photo WITHOUT the finger! :O)

SimaG Jewelry :

Nikiii.THANK YOU so much for stopping at my blog,miss you!!I am glad Heather removed that finger too:)

Unknown :

Oh Sima, what a lovely article about our Heather. I too, am glad it is just her beautiful face, and not some other body parts. :)

Unknown :

Sima , what a lovely article about our Heather. I too, am glad you left out center body parts. :)

Amanda :

Great feature! ♥

Johnnie :

Great article, nice to learn about our etsy friends

H20works :

Beautiful feature, Heather is such a sweet girl and so well loved by our MMG family! :)

~Kat~
H20works

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger