Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יְהוָה אֶחָד - Shema Israel Necklace

My Brother is practicing Hanachat Tefilin “And you shall bind them as a sign upon your arm, and they shall be as totafot between your eyes“.

4 comments:

Anonymous :

Sima,this is beautiful photo of your brother.
I love the shema necklace that you made for my mother.

Toda,
Tali.D.

Anonymous :

Love the necklace and the picture of your brother.
I live in Israel with my family and I found your blog while I was searching for "talit" for my son bar-mistzva.I am so happy to find you.
I would love to buy a necklace for my mother with the grand childern stamp on.
I will e.mail you website right now.
Thank you,
Sharon Ben Hamo
Israel

Bridget :

i have a necklace with psalm 137:5 on it in hebrew-- i got it in jerusalem and it reminds me of these necklaces. i just love them.

(and my bch necklace thats on my neck now too!)

SimaG Jewelry :

Toda Bridget:) enjoy your new necklace and thank you so much for visiting my blog:)

LOVE,
Sima

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger