Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

i see sweet faces,i see one-of-a-kind family

Gila,i so appreciate you sharing this beautiful family photo. seriously!
Thank you ladies for letting me create your one of a kind family jewels.
{Love,Sima}

2 comments:

JaMean :

:) That is SO neat! Why have I never thought to get my family members one?! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous :

I love your new necklace!
Sima,thank you very much for my moms birthday necklace,she got it on her bday,thanks for the rush!

Can not wait to shop for my sisters bday.

xoxo,
Elizabeth{145lizb}

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger