Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

The Original Golden Bar Necklace -Very Elegant and Delicate Necklace - By SimaG

The Golden Bar...or ... it is the thin things, sometimes the little simple necklaces turn to be my very favorite necklace,and i am so happy to share this necklace with YOU. Very Elegant and Delicate Necklace and...
Wonderful comments for my customers :
  • "I love this simple gold bar necklace! I do not normally wear gold, but this is just the perfect simple piece I wanted to start with:), I love simple little things!! "
  • "I love this! So delicate and lovely. Thank you!"
  • "Wow...I love this necklace! So simple and sweet, exactly what I wanteed! "
Yes,you can buy this necklace in sterling too.
September promo:
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
Have a lovely weekend!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger