Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

look who's turning 7 years old today

1.17.11 We are wishing you the best birthday ever May all your birthday wishes come true!

4 comments:

Anonymous :

He get more handsome every year! Happy Birthday Yonaton! And to Mom too! Jennie and Serena

Anonymous :

Happy Birthday Yonatan:)
We Love You!

~Dana~

Anonymous :

Happy Birthday Yonatan!!! I hope you had a fun day and I love you and will see you soon and we can celebrate again!

-Your Big Sister Leah :)

Anonymous :

Happy Birthday Yonatan!!! I hope you had a fun day! I love you and will come back soon and we can celebrate again!

Love,
Your big sister Leah :)

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger