Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

custom & personalized MOTHER'S DAY GIFT in Hebrew & English




 Personalized  your gift in Hebrew or English


Each necklace can be customized with a loved one’s name, a date, or word.
  This is a great mother's day gift ,you will give her something that will make her smile each and every time she wears it.
Personalized jewelry  will be a constant reminder of your love for her :)

Last day to order your mother's day gift
♥
 Mother's Day Order Cut Off
Is April 25th

Please allow {about}10-14 days for personalized jewelry orders to be created & shipped
♥

3 comments:

Anonymous :

Just beautiful!!
Sima,I am so thrilled with this necklace! It really makes me smile! Beautiful packaging too! You are such a lovely lady as well! Very pleased with this transaction and I will be back for more!:)
Happy Passover To You!
Dawn.

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture :

This is really really beautiful...Feels so personalized and unique at the same time...My mother would love this! Thanks for sharing~!

Btw, Haute Khuuture just turned 1 so in honour of the birthday I'm hosting my first HUGE giveaway! Would love for you to stop by when you get the chance :D

Happy Tuesday!

xo-Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog

indian mothers day gift ideas :

This is really beautiful gifts to send and this is the unique idea, now I am going to purchase it for my mother, thank you for giving this wonderful idea.

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger