Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

BELOVED - tiny heart as a reminder to enjoy the little things - Take 12%off - Handmade By SimaG






tiny heart as a reminder to enjoy the little things
Sometimes the little simple necklaces turn to be our very favorite necklace,and i am so happy to share           this  necklace with YOU.
Tiny mini baby little sterling silver heart,float on sterling silver 16" delicate chain

Take 12% off Coupon Codes  SIMAGBLOG12  till May/8th = The sale price are based on chains quantity that i have :) 


:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆:*¨¨*:★:*¨¨*:☆





1 comments:

shopgirl :

This is a beautifully sweet necklace. I just hopped over from Diana's blog and I'm glad I found you. Now a follower.

Rambles with Reese
p.s. I'm having a giveaway too if you want to hop over.

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger