Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

I would LOVE to share with you {Featured #2}

I would love to share with you a great artist from etsy {Featured #2} If you are looking for a great gift or I can say the perfect gift for any special occasion: anniversaries, birthdays, housewarmings, weddings, baby showers, graduations, retirements, and holidays or just a gift to your self :::here is the right link for you::: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28864080 Be sure to check them at: JavaJaneDesigns.etsy.com you will love them as much as i loved my FAMILY ART. LOVE, SimaG

1 comments:

Anonymous :

Sima,Thank you very much for sharing this site with us.i heart this shop.
Your photos looks so good.
Thank You,
Boulder,Colorado

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger