Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

May Your Day Be Filled With Happiness And Sunshine!

May Your Day Be Filled With Happiness!
{Enjoy the photos from Boulder ,Colorado} Love, SimaG

14 comments:

rkdsign88 :

Wow love these beautiful flower & pictures. Have a great happy week!

H20works :

Very cheerful! That image with the house in the background reminds me of what I imagined when I read the book "The Ya-Ya Sisterhood".

Thanks for sharing!
~Kat~
H20works

SimaG Jewelry :

Dear Kat{H2O} YOU are right! Leah told me the same.

LOVE,
SimaG

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog :

Very Beautiful!

Anonymous :

Beautiful pictures.
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous :

Sima,
What a pleasure it was to receive my necklace with my sisters' names on it. The craftsmanship is lovely, the delivery fast, and I know my mom will love getting it for her bday. Thank you, and job well done!
LOVE YOUR NEW PHOTOS.

Love'ya.
Nancy,Boulder

Rose :

Hi Sima,

I just love your blog! Almost as much as I love your jewlry! :) Your family is beautiful! I also have a blog that shows pics of my little one. www.myjourneytoella.blogspot.com Thanks so much for doing the necklaces and can't wait to see them! (And wear mine) :) Best wishes, Rose

Rose :

Hi Sima,

I just love your blog! Almost as much as I love your jewlry! Your family is beautiful! Can't wait to see the necklaces and to wear mine! :) I also have a blog, www.myjourneytoella.blogspot.com so you can see pics of my new little one!
Best wishes! Rose

Tegan :

thankyou so so SO much for your sweet comment on my blog, design dunk :)

The 4-Crows Blog :

Oh Sima, did you take all of those pics? I have never seen so many sunflowers! I just redid my blog in sunflowers and hopefully w/ my new blog makeover get to keep them. I think sunflowers and Crow's just go together! LOL!

Anonymous :

Sima,Thank you so much for your e.mail.I did visit the sunflowers field and I love it.we took so many photo's for my website.Thank you for sharing.

{LOCAL}

Anonymous :

May Your Day Be Filled With Happiness too!

I love your blog! full of color and beautiful family!

S and O :

Wow those are absolutely stunning Sunflowers! That must be a dream to be surrounded by so many beautiful flowers!!!

Thanks for sharing! And may your days be filled with happiness and joy!!! :)

Olivia

Replica Jewelry :

Wow what a beautiful pics of sunflowers. I really like these pics. Sunflower is one of my favorite flower.

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger