Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

Real United Kingdom Wedding: Fiona & Sami

Say Congrats to Fiona & Sami
my beautiful couple....you are going to love their wedding...it's filled with beauty... and LOVE.
I created Fiona & Sami's rings and necklace for their beautiful wedding ceremony.I asked Fiona to share some photos from her big day.. ohhhh.. just Simply Gorgeous!!!!
Fiona & Sami's wedding is so charming....and so filled with the love .
I LOVE it and you will too....
As circles have no beginning and no end, rings come to symbolize eternal love within the union between man and woman
What a gorgeous bouquet...love the colors! I engraved into Fiona & Sami's wedding rings "ANI LEDIDI VE DODI LI" These rings are symbols that remind us of the sun that shines above us and the Earth beneath us.
Sami & Fiona sign the Ketubah, the Jewish marriage contract
Ani ledodi vedodi li
I am to my beloved and my beloved is mine
~Song of Songs 6:3~
The beautiful verse Ani Ledodi Ve Dodi Li - I am my beloveds and my beloved is mine,
recited in weddings is taken from the Song of Songs, written by King Solomon
Thank you SO much Fiona for letting me create your keepsake and sharing the most beautiful photos with me and my friends. Fiona & Sami, I wish you a lifetime filled with happiness and joy!
{ ♥ }

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger