Search

Profile

Boulder, Colorado, United States
I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful kids. ברוכים הבאים לסימה גלעדי תכשיט עם שם. מילה. אות. וברכה מתנה נהדרת לבת/בר מצווה. יום הולדת. חתונה.ויום נישואים My goal is to reach the handmade lovers and one-of-a-kind fans from all over the world. Art & Jewelry has been my passion in my life, but to personalized jewelry FOR YOU always captured my heart. Who could resist the unique designs, the quality craftsmanship and the lasting beauty of these treasures from years gone by? Feel free to browse this lovely collection—I'm sure you'll find something you like! *Become a FAN exclusive deals & giveaways: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimaGJewelry/218585392724

and the WINNER is....... "very married" & "Raquel"

Thanks you so much everyone for visiting my blog and my shop
Thank you everyone for all your support!
I am inspired by your messages & comments
Now...
let's see who of my dear readers won my own giveaway...
{2 winners}
very married said... i want this!http://www.etsy.com/listing/53353754/the-original-golden-bar-very-elegant-and Friday, September 24, 2010
Raquel said... I Love the The Sterling Bar - ( SO SIMPLE AND SO BEAUTIFUL ) By Simag Thursday, September 23, 2010
contact me please :)
{LOVE}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone,
Your comments are much appreciated; please do take a moment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

 

♥ SimaG Personalized Jewelry ♥ All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger